CEO & President
Fanny Miller has been recognized numerous times by the community and national organizations for her achievement in Hispanic publishing and business. Some of Fanny Miller’s recognitions include:
• NFL-Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award
• Hispanic Marketing Lifetime Achievement Award —San Diego AD Club
• Hispanic Heritage Award- Business category -Assembly member Shirley N. Weber
• Women Who Mean Business – San Diego Business Journal
• Entrepreneur of the Year – San Diego Magazine
• Community Champions Award – Molina Healthcare
• Community Education Advocate Award – CABE
• Community Advocate Award – Wells Fargo Bank
• Print Media Professional -Portada Magazine –New York.
• Superior Achievement Award 2007 - National Association of Hispanic Publications
• Small Business Award by the State of California
• Outstanding Ethnic Media by the San Diego Business journal
• Best Ethnic Newspaper by the San Diego Press Club
• People to Watch by San Diego Magazine
Fanny Miller currently serves as president for NAHP-National Association of Hispanic Publications, www.nahp.org
-President for National Latina Business Women Association-San Diego www.nlbwasd.org
-Advisory Board member to Chief of the Police City of San Diego.
-Advisory Board member for YMCA-Border View in South San Diego.
Previously served in The “Commission of the Status of Women” (CSW) for the County of San Diego and We support U, an organization for individuals facing cancer.
El Latino is the number 1 Hispanic Newspaper in San Diego County. Celebrating 32 years, El Latino-San Diego is today the largest Hispanic Women-Owned Spanish newspaper in California- * Celebrando Latinas Conference - is the largest Latina conference in Spanish in the nation, *Celebrando Latinas Magazine, a bi-monthly, glossy, bilingual magazine for Latinas in the San Diego region.
Fanny lives in San Diego, California: she enjoys spending time with her six children, traveling, and reading