The LMC is in search of a candidate to fulfill the Content Champion role. The job includes competitive salary, great benefits, and flexibility. Please see below for the job description. If interested, please submit our resume to Rusty Coats (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 24, 2017.
Oversee all content initiatives and partnerships, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. Drive innovation and adoption of new content platforms and strengthen the overall value proposition for local media.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Identify partners and platforms that enhance news and content delivery, distribution and consumption x9favdp. Help negotiate partner/platform contracts and drive adoption
• Provide best practices regarding use of content platforms, workflows and monetization. Liaise between members and partners, providing daily operational support and tracking adoption, and triaging any problems with timely resolution.
• Work with partners to meet key performance indicators (KPIs) as set by leadership regarding growth, adoption and improved economics (revenue and expense) for members.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
• Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature. Conducting periodic competitive audits.
• Publish monthly and annual reports on status of content-related initiatives and partnerships.
• Assist with member- and board-facing events and other avenues for communication.
• Contribute to marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Forecast and track news, content and marketing trends, analyzing collected data and communicating insights.
• Participate in the contracting of content-related subject matter experts, firms or freelancers as needed.
• Assist in other duties as needed.
• Integrity Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
• Analytical Thinking Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Attention to Detail Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Initiative Job requires a willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Dependability Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation Job requires working or acting together as a member of a virtual team for a common purpose or benefit.
• Persistence Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
• Effort Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.