The LMC and Coats2Coats are in search of a candidate to fulfill the CFO role. The job includes competitive salary, great benefits, and flexibility. Please see below for the job description. If interested, please submit your resume to Rusty Coats (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 24, 2017.
Formulate and execute policies and assist the executive team in providing overall direction for the company. Plan, direct, and coordinate financial activities at the highest level of management with the help of the CEO, President, subordinate executives and staff managers. Conduct opportunity analysis to clients and partners. Generate regular reports on financial health of the company and for select clients. Manage company accounts, payroll and assist the CEO and President in short-term and long-term financial planning. Work closely with the CEO and President.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership in managing company’s financial relationships. Work with CEO in managing company banking, business insurance, employee health insurance, outside accounting and regulatory/government relationships.
• Confer with the CEO and President as a business advisor to help chart paths towards greater profitability while also ensuring proper compliance.
• Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the company and staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
• Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives, or activities of the organizations to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
• Direct and coordinate the organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency. With the CEO and President, prepare annual budget, regular financial status reports, and forecasts. Supervise billing, accounts receivable/payable, payroll. Manage company QuickBooks.
• Provide leadership and management of the finance department’s performance and goals.
• Serve as liaison between organizations on financial issues. Serve as contact point/liaison with any financial services vendors. Manage processes for employment tax payments for our virtual team.
• Assist with team members to negotiate contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
• Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
• Other duties as requested, or as necessary.
• Leadership Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Integrity Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
• Initiative Job requires a willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Stress Tolerance Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Effort Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
• Independence Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.